Tuesday, 20 May 2008

Not more goodies???

There's nothing creative to show I'm afraid as I've only turned up some new nets for my living room. I'd love not to have nets, but seeing as my living room is at the front of my flat and I spend a large amount of time sprawled lying rather attractively, on my sofa, I don't think it's a good idea to allow anyone to see in!!

Instead I'll show you the loveliness that arrived at mine today. I got some more fabric from Karen Gray's Etsy Shop. Well it's in her May sale - still going on too - so it's a bargain!! It came wrapped in this lovely lime green paper with a shade of ricrac that I don't have.


Look at these gorgeous designs. I've got a couple of ideas for using them already, which may happen next week I think.



By the way, Vincent still hasn't had his surgery yet. Maybe tomorrow?

4 comments:

Kitty said...

Gorgeous fabrics.

Poor Vincent - guess he's got the same Waiting List problems as the rest of us, where surgery is concerned? :-(

x

Lesley said...

Ooh they're yummy fabrics - can't wait to see what you make!

Good luck with Vincent'e ear - have you thought of blindfolding him....or getting him blind drunk?

I love your new notebook from Sunday's post! I've got mine ready to take camping as inspiration always strikes when I'm miles away from the sewing machine and I'll need somewhere to write it down!

xxx

Igotmebabe said...

That lime green wrapping paper is just luverly

Karen said...

How beautifully wrapped is that parcel!!! Very pretty fabric too hon X