Wednesday, 4 June 2008

just because

Today I made a card, not for a challenge or a dare, but just because I wanted to. Well, that's not entirely true. As you know, I'm starting to sort out my craft/back room ready for decorating and sorting out the damp I've got near my back doors!!!! (That comment is just for Tony and his gutter-brain).

I've been attacking the cupboard that I just shove things in that I'm not sure what to do with and it's been sooooooooo boring. If I could have just done it in one go, I'm sure it would have been easier, but it's taken 3 days and it is dull. So when I came across a card blank with paper stuck on it, (and not just any old paper. Oh no, this is my fave autumn leaves paper) I just had to stop sorting and get sticking!! I am aware that I always say that the paper I'm using is my fave by the way.


I've embossed a whispers stamp with white embossing powder and cut it out, then stamped a flower by onefourzero with ink on the centre and added a button. The greeting is a rub on I think by pebbles inc.

7 comments:

PaperBabe - Kim said...

very pretty card, lovely colours and I like your stamped flowers!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous!! Well worth a break from the sorting out :)

xxx

Angelnorth said...

And very lovely it is too! The central flower stamp has given a lovely stamens effect and the big flower looks fab with the papers!

Chris A said...

Very clever Kaz. Simple but beautiful.

carolinejane said...

Gorgeous card Kaz. Love the colours...

Karen said...

A really pretty card Kaz...I keep looking out fr that stamp as its so versatile. X

Sue said...

I've seen that stamp in The range and picked it up a couple of times. I love what you've done with it Kaz. You have a real eye for colour.
Sue x