Monday, 2 June 2008

Just the one thing to show

I've started sorting through my back room at last getting it ready for the work, only I got bored realised that I ought to do dad's Father's Day card if I'm moving the craft stuff. I've been going through the pages I tore out of mags for inspiration, but haven't even looked at since. On some of them I found it really hard to see why I saved them!! The guy who collects the recycling tomorrow may get a hernia.

I've used the May kit again, supplimenting it with the text paper again and using a hero arts stamp.


I got the idea for the buttons on a scrapbook layout I've seen somewhere, but for the life of me I can't remember where, so if it was on your blog please leave me a comment so that I can credit you.

I've done another card over the weekend, but I can't show that until it's arrived.

Tomorrow I shall be starting on the cupboard where I open the door and throw things in, then close it quickly before it all falls back out. Yuk.

7 comments:

Janice said...

Ha ha I have all those bit torn out of magazines as well, Kaz!. Nice job on the card, those papers are really versatile.

Angelnorth said...

You're really working that text paper aren't you?! Looks fab again and I love the button frame, great stuff!

Traceyr said...

Your Dad will love that card Kaz.

We have a cupboard like that - well we actually have two one upstairs and one downstairs. We call them the kerplunk cupboards because when you shut the door everything falls over. LOL


Traceyr x


:)

Sue said...

Lovely card Kaz, those colours look super together.
I like the sound of your cupboard - you never fail to make me smile with your blog.
Sue x

Igotmebabe said...

All my cupboards are like that, shoved Katie in one today :)

Karen said...

Brilliant card hon. I have a cupboard like that too but I call mine a wardrobe!!! X

Caroline said...

Lovely card Kaz! You really have made the most of those papers.....x