Thursday, 5 June 2008

oooeeerrrr Mrs!!

There's been no crafting today as I'm still trying to recover from the shock I got last night.

Now I'm not ashamed to admit that I appreciate fit, attractive men and like to have a little gawp every now and again when someone on 'my list of very nice men' is on tv.

So I settled down last night for a little light perving to watch an educational program on animals in extreme circumstances presented by the very nice Steve Leonard.

I missed the beginning as I was faffing, so I rewound it (I love sky+) and was shocked and stunned to see Mr Leonard putting his clothes back on backwards!! So I watched and rewatched just the once him stripping off stark bollock naked!! For any budding Mary Whitehouse, there were no bollocks on show (not that I tried to look for any, I'm not that kind of girl) but there was a streak, and a very nice streak at that.

I have a feeling that I won't be deleting that prog for a while yet!!


*in my defence, I have been single for 6 years so I think I'm allowed to partake in the oogling without being classified as sad*

11 comments:

Lesley said...

Hee hee - you naughty girl!! I now feel I'm missing out by not having Sky+ !!!

xx

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

how funny!

Sue said...

You've got to get your enjoyment wherever you can Kaz so enjoy your ogling.
Sue x

Janice said...

ha ha ha ha Kaz, I thought you sprinted out of the chat room quite quickly. Glad you got your jollies hee hee.

Angelnorth said...

Is oogling the same as ogling? Or is there some distinction? lol! You oogle away, sweetie - no harm in looking was what I was always told.

Kathy said...

well if it's there, its there for a reason, and in this case it was there to be looked at.......
It would have been rude not to, really

Chris A said...

Eeeeeh Kaz, you cheeky monkey! and heres me thinking you were a nice girl! LOL

Karen said...

Oh darny.....I missed that! What side is it on again???

Good for you Kaz XXX

Jane said...

Bother i missed it too! I like your Fathers Day card its beautiful i must get out the card making things again - I've fallen back into the trap of buying cards because i've not been thinkging ahead. Jane x

Kitty said...

I googled him ... phwoar ;-) He has a blog - did you know?

Now I've googled, I can ogle. Oglers of the world unite! x

Beth said...

Well, I never knew that prog was on Kaz, lol, I would have been there like a shot, oogling, oggling and any other "ing", hee hee. Love your cerise and orange card in your previous post. Well done lovely. XX