Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Slightly worried

It seems I may have got here just in time judging by what I've seen since getting to Lynne's. At first glance all seems ok as Vincent and Cheeky have become the dominant pair in the soft toy pile.......

By the way, Vincent/Dorito still has his LaLa tuft, but it has grown and it's now a bit floppy!



However, it seems that Woolly has turned chav ..........

I have a feeling that Mr Humphries would be suitably impressed somehow!

The second incident involves this pair of little fluffy bunny sisters ............


Don't they look cute? Mopsy is sitting in the hay rack and Pepper is on the floor of the run.

It all went horribly wrong yesterday afternoon when I was witness to Pepper humping Mopsy!!!! Now they love to snuggle up next to each other and clean each others ears as any pair of bunnies do, so I wasn't surprised to see them together. It was then, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a little white tail and rump pumping!! Pepper was obviously overjoyed by her new trick as she then did two high speed circuits of the run, with hops and jumps!

I had a quick peek when Lynne and I put them back in the hutch 'just in case', but no, they are both girls!!

And gorgeous girls at that.


In other monkee news, you may wish to pop over to {Karen's blog} to see what Quentin and Claude have been up to. It's good to know they're going out, but I'm concerned that Karen and Jeremy are leading them astray.

Nothing crafty to show today, but thanks for stopping by xxx

9 comments:

Karen said...

Awe those bunnies are so gorgeous....I want one!!! As for humping...well...they are rabbits Kaz lol.

As for leading monkees astray...bloomin' cheek....you made them what they are darling hee hee XXX

Hazel said...

Great post today - awwwww lovely bunnies (doing what bunnies do best!). Lol! at Woolly's chav look!

Angelnorth said...

Nice to see the monkee's new look - I'm sure you're right about Mr H!

Elaine said...

I haven't laughed so much today, as I did when I read this post....thank you

Kathy said...

Great post Kaz - and fab photos!

Kitty said...

Holy humping bunnies, Batman! :-O Maybe they were just seeing how it would be if there were a boy bunny around? You know what they say about playing with one's rabbit? ;-)

x

Traceyr said...

Kaz my two female rabbits did that too. It is a dominance thing well that is what the vet said anyway.

They are really cute.

Traceyr x

:)

Sue said...

Are you sure they are 2 girls? Sallie has just had to rename one of her kittens as Lillie doesn't seem right for a boy. They are only 4 weeks old though so it's been hard to tell up to now.
Lovely pics as usual Kaz.
Sue x

Lesley said...

I love Woolly's new look! I have a feeling a monkey dresing up trend may follow....

As for the bunnies....no advice to offer on that one as I've even seen female cows at it....or maybe it was boy cows..didn't look closer to check for evidence

xxx