Friday, 4 July 2008

DCM bbrrrrr...........freezing

This weeks { DCM } is set by Keryn who lives in New Zealand and, seeing as it's Winter there, she has dared us to make a card inspired by what makes us feel cold.

Luckily, due to my sort out, it was easy to find my Christmas stash so the first card has been made for this year. I can't say I'll be rushing to do them until ooo at least August!!



I'm not sure what the paper is as it's a scrap. I've used the new cuttlebug snowflake die on glitter card and some Maya Rd chipboard alphabets that have been inked and glittered.

I have to confess though that I have tidied up after myself (apart from the glitter going everywhere as usual), but it won't last.

17 comments:

Judy said...

Now that really is a wintery card - stunning, Kaz!
JudyNZ

Ellen said...

nice backgroundpaper i've never seen taht before . your letters came out really well .
the whole card has a cool feel to it.

Igotmebabe said...

Chistmas in July! You have taken it too far :)

Stine said...

OOOoo, lovely cool card! What fun, glitter "everywhere", my favorite!

Penny said...

It's so icy looking - fab! I can't even THINK about the C word yet though!!

Angelnorth said...

Fabulous! I just got some of those letters too, not used them yet. Love your layout and the big snowflake is fantastic - great job!

Rosanne said...

Great card!

kath said...

fab card for the challenge - love the snowflakes and your glittered word - very cool
Kath
xxx

Kitty said...

Pretty card! x

Heather (Craftling) said...

Lovely card! Very cool! hehe ;o)

Heather xx

a portland granny said...

Oh Wow! That's a beauty. I must return to your blog. Its looks very interesting.....and lovely.

Joan

Jane said...

oh what! i haven't had my summer hols from school yet and you're making a christmas card!!!!!!!!!!! that is going too far (its ok i'm joking) cool card though. Jane x

carolinejane said...

Gorgeous card Kaz. The paper is Falling Snow by Adornit - and I am out of stock, lol. Tis lovely though....x

Lesley said...

I saw Docrafts mag in a shop the other day with free Christmas stickers!

Your card is very lovely...if a tad early for my liking!!

I'm most impressed that you tidied up after yourself - enjoy it while it lasts :)

xxxx

Anne said...

Fab card, very cool and wintery!

tracy said...

kaz,thats lovely :)

Kathy said...

This is a gorgeous card Kaz.

I've just given you an award - you'll need to check my blog for details