Thursday, 3 July 2008

New chair!

Just a quickie show off post today as my chair's arrived and OMG it's soooo comfy and I'm soooo happy (doesn't take much)!




It's sat very happy in the corner still with it's label






But look what it does!! I shall soon be adopting this position for the next few months. All I need now is a butler to get me drinks and snacks!








Thank you for the lovely comments about the room, I was very lucky to find a two bed flat so that I could use one for crafting. When I bought it, this room only had a window, but the addition of the doors has been fab. I know I am very lucky to have this space, it makes up for not having kids to put in the second room!

MM is was pure luck that I clicked to check up on you and saw there were 99 comments so I used it as a good ploy to beg you to come back to blogging!!

Penny, yes the cupboard is from ikea, as is all the furniture apart from the chairs!! And the boxes and wooden drawer units.

11 comments:

Stine said...

OOoooo, may I please come sit in your chair for a bit? It looks heavenly and very snoozable!! Your room turned out really well and a nice spot for doing crafty bits.

Jane said...

Wow your chair looks wonderful. Jane x

Sue said...

What a super duper chair. Don't you go getting inky fingers on it!
Sue x

Lesley said...

Oooh Kaz - it's lovely!! You need a little side table to hold your cocktails and chocolate :)

xxx

Traceyr said...

Does it swivel too Kaz? LOL I'd just sit in it all day going round and round and round. LOL

Sorry that's just me then. rofl x

traceyr :)

Karen said...

mmmm.....your chair looks soooo comfy! I think I may show that one to J hehe X

Di said...

What a fab chair, I could do with one of those I think.

Kitty said...

Does it vibrate as well? :-D x

Angelnorth said...

OOh, that looks very comfy! I hope it only adopts that position when you ask it to - could be a bit of a shock to be subject to a slam-dunk in the middle of watching Corrie!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Giz a shot in your chair Kaz!! I could do with a snooze right now and that looks just the place to go for one! x

Igotmebabe said...

Was about to ask the same as Kitty :) It is a very nice chair and I am sure that you and the monkees will have a great time going up and down together. Hope the controls are not too complicated or you will be in trouble :)