Monday, 29 September 2008

Been playing again

Now I've started making my Christmas pressies, I thought I ought to start making a list or two - like you do - and this gave me the perfect excuse to play with my new toy. Again.

Not that I need an excuse. Anything remotely cardboard like in my flat is in danger of being turned into a cover of some sort. I have just finished using the box the bind it all came in and have got out one of those lovely pizza boxes the 12 x 12 papers come in, ready to start tomorrow. Recycling, you see. Making use of the stuff I don't want to throw away in case it comes in handy one day.

So anyway, I made this


using BG paper, cuttlebug dies and ribbons from ribbon oasis.

I am now trying to think of a reason to make myself another book of some sort. I think a calorie counting and weight chart would be useful. I'm about to stuff the last bit of choc in the flat, and then it's back on the diet after the shock I got on the scales yesterday!!

13 comments:

Lesley said...

I love it!!! You are so clever Kaz :)

Good luck with getting back on the diet! I'm reading a fab book that seems to be helping in that department and will blog about it soon.

xxx

Kathy said...

What a fab project Kaz - good to see you putting your new toy through it's paces. How about making an album for all your monkee photos - or one with all the bunny pics in.... I bet your nieces would love one....each

Kitty said...

Oh wow! That's fab! x

tracy said...

thats lovely kaz,i love the paper :) (would 'christmas' not fit then!)LOL

Gez said...

Gorgeous Kaz, you are soooo making me want to find one of these BIA in my stocking on christmas morning x Enjoy!

Angelnorth said...

Fabulous project Kaz - looks too nice to write in to me!

Sue said...

Seems you like your new toy then kaz. I just discovered Ribbon Oasis - they are fab!!
Sue x

Karen said...

hahahahahahaha I ran out of cardboard in the end Kaz and had to start looking at other materials!!! Its a great gadget isn't it...I love mine!!! Lovely little book and I reckon you should go with Joannes suggestion XXX

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous, well done!
Clairex

Tiffany said...

I love this! It is so clever and crafty!
I really enjoy reading your blog, and I wanted to let you know that you are one of my crafty blogs this week!
Love
Tiff
www.craftyhomemaker.blogspot.com

Sam said...

that's lovely Kaz- almost too nice to use!

carolinejane said...

Oooh, that looks really lovely Kaz, and well done you on getting on with Christmas. I really should too....

Candide said...

Well written article.