Monday, 15 September 2008

Ooooo would you look at me .........

.............. I'm actually doing a second post in a week (just)!!

Now I'm back at home I'm hoping to get back into blogging a bit more as I only took my knitting to Lynne's with me. Mind you, I've been engrossed in the Paralympics, so not much would have been done anyway. I'm really hoping that by the time it comes to London 2012 there will be even more coverage. I know there's so much more than last time, but it'd be great to have a choice of which sport to watch on the old red button. I've been especially loving the wheelchair basketball and rugby - I wish I could play the rugby it's like self-propelled dodgems!!


Anyhoo you don't want to hear me rambling, so I'll show you what I've made since getting home.
First off I've made a wedding card for my neighbours in the flat above mine as they are getting married on Friday. Both the wording and image stamps are by Woodware. I wanted to keep it simple as they are not the ribbons and flowers type.



This next one is another for the ~{Think Pink}~ sale which is getting closer. The theme for this was 'awkward Annie's' which means those hard to make men and children's cards. Mine was made simpler by these stamps by onefourzero:

I'm now off to visit those blogs I read but have neglected for too long.

Thanks for looking x

14 comments:

Hazel said...

Love the cards, especially the wedding one. I've enjoyed watching the wheelchair basketball.

Sue said...

What a lovely 'little monster' card Kaz. It's a super fun stamp.
Sue x

Janice said...

Glad that you are back blogging again. Lovely cards as usual.

Angelnorth said...

Two fab cards! Love the stylish simplicity of the wedding one and those onefourzero stamps make for a great kiddy card - love it!

Igotmebabe said...

Well hello, I can just see you in a self-propelled dodgem !
Beautiful cards as always.No gossip here just the same old, same old :)
Speak soon
Bug Hugs
Janette

monkee maker said...

Hi Kaz,

You've been making some gorgeous cards, as usual, I loved the couple for Rachel. And the Anniversary ones. And these. Well, just all of them really!

And I notice you "just took your knitting with you ..." did you happen to produce anything .... oh, I don't know .... monkee shaped??

;)

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Howdy stranger!

Fab cards you got there, but then again ALL your cards are ALWAYS fab! xx

Kitty said...

Oooh, look, it's you again! :-p

Fabulous cards - as ever - Missus. I don't know how you do it. Mine never looked that good :-(

Hope it all goes well on Friday - for the neighbours' wedding. (Whoops, nearly typed 'weeding').

x

Karen said...

Awe Kaz...I love that little monster card!!! That 'weeding' card is brilliant...I never know what to put on those cards XXX

Esther said...

what great cards - I love the bottom one, such lovely shades you have used..

Suzie said...

LOVE that wedding card Kaz!! The alien's cute too! Great stuff :D

Jane said...

Beautiful cards Kaz and good to see you back, missed you lots. So what have you been knitting? :) Jane x

Lesley said...

They are gorgeous Kaz and I really love those little monsters :)

You do such fab cards :)

Monkee Maker's comment got me wondering whether there's a new knitted primate in the offing too?!

xxx

carolinejane said...

Ooooh Kaz! I must have those aliens stamps! They are gorgeous.... fantastic cards too.....x