Sunday, 5 October 2008

DCM - Scallops and goodies

I got sent a parcel of goodies from the lovely ~{Kitty}~ and just look at the loveliness it contained ......


Not only were there papers and card and gems, but a lovely card with a fabric motif (I've gotta have a go at this its so cute) and, oh look, there's a bar of choc! Notice the card is over the top. I had to have a wee taste straight away. Well, it had butterscotch bits in it and I've not had that before. Dee - blinking - lish!!

I have a little something here for Kitty and it should have been winging its way by now, but I forgot to take it with me to Lynne's to post, so it'll be this week Kitty, I promise this time!!

Before I went to Lynne's I did a quickie ~{DCM}~ as this week it was simply to use scallops and I am loving scallops at the mo.

I cut a tree shape by fiddling about with a rectangle die using American Crafts paper, used a Hero Arts text stamp and doodled around the edge.

Seeing as I was at my sister's I had to take some photos of the buns. They managed half a day in the run before it started pouring down.

Here's little Mopsy being nosey, she's such a sweetie.

And here's the pair of them snuggled up next to a paper bag!


Pepper sat in the bag for a bit, then decided she'd much rather just eat it.

Meanwhile, Vincent still thinks he's Tigger, but was taking time out to enjoy the finer things in life.


13 comments:

Rosie (Freycob) said...

What a bloody shame you liked the choc Kaz, as I lurve it. You could have sent it to it's aunty Rosie to eat mwahahaha!

I hope Vincent didn't drink ALL the wine and left a little bit for you hun.
x

Hazel said...

What a lovely lot of goodies you received, including the choccie! Love the bunnies photos. And the DCM card is so classy and modern at the same time.

periwinkle said...

Isn't it great getting goodies in the post and I'm loving your christmas cards
lisa x

Kitty said...

Glad you got the parcel ok Kaz - it was all stuff that was taking up space here, and I knew you'd do much more with it than I ever would.

Glad you liked my little card - was worried about using one of my own as yours are SO much better.

That Christmas Tree card is fabulous.

xxx

Janice said...

You know I could swear you were down to your last bit of choc in the last post on Monday. But what do I see...Green and Blacks (my fave) and minty Aero Bubbles - so much for the diet then - hee hee hee. Lovely card and great bunny pics. XXX

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

What a lot of lovely goodies from Kitty - very well deserved too! Lucy x

Angelnorth said...

Wow, lovely package of goodies! Love the scallopy tree, what a great take on the challenge! Great to see Vincent putting in an appearance although the orange top does make him look a bit like one of those lollies!

tracy said...

what cute bunnies :)
great card,love the scalloped tree:)
that vincent is a one,you'll have to keep an eye on him!!!

Kathy said...

Oh Kaz - I love your scalloped tree - what a fab idea

carolinejane said...

The DCM card is gorgeous Kaz...x
I LOVE the rabbits! I want one!

EllePiggo said...

I lurrvvvee that scalloped tree!! Its fab and thanks for joining in with the DCM challenge.

Vanessa.

Lesley said...

Oooh what lovely goodies from Kitty! Your scalloped tree is gorgeous and I love the doodled border - fab :)

Did you tell the monkey to ..step..away..from..the ...chocolate?

xxx

Susan (Sue H) said...

Aww, what cute bunnies……………..think I want one!

Loving your little scalloped Christmas tree Kas but I don’t think I would have the patience to fuff around trying to cut it out, so full marks to you hun.

Thanks for ‘daring’ to take up the challenge this week with the DCM’s.

Sue
x