Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Thoughtful bunnies

It was my birthday on Monday (groan), but I had a loverly pressie off 2 very thoughtful and clever bunnies. Look, they even drew self-portraits and signed the parcel themselves.

And it's just as well they did as I am looking after them again soon.


I got some lovely cards from my crafty friends and I will take photos and show them off soon.


There was no resting though, oh ok maybe a little after I'd stuffed the flake selection box, as my cousin's daughter is 11 tomorrow and cards had to be made. She's getting a little pink monkey made of knit. I also have to make a well done card for her as she has just passed her 11+ (we still have it here), so whoo Phoebe!!


12 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

Happy birthday for monday.
love your cards and the monkeys are gorgeous.
chriss x
found u on Fiskarettes

Janice said...

Aw the bunnies parcel is lovely, what a sweet thing to do.

Kitty said...

Oooh, you kept quiet about the birthday! A belated Many Happy Returns Missus - may this year be one of health, happiness, and everything else that you wish for yourself.

Love the cards, especially the monkey one :-D x

Gez said...

Lovely cards Kaz. xxx
Nice bit of BG in there as well ;)

Angelnorth said...

Is the monkey going with the monkee then? Cute card! Congrats to Phoebe on the 11+ pass too, that's fab!

Karen said...

Gosh...you have clever bunnies up in Kent! Lovely cards hon and a HUGE congrats for passing the 11+. X

Kathy said...

Clever little Bunnies indeed - those monkeys will have to watch out.

Those cards are fab, Kaz I really like the way you're using strips of paper to make these designs, they are soooo effective

Lesley said...

Happy belated Birthday to you!!!

I love that little monkey card!

xxxx

monkee maker said...

Ditto what Lesley said! I hope you had a great day on Monday - despite the groan - with plenty of birthday cake.

No, it's no good - I just have to say it myself .... loving that monkey card!!

:)

Caroline said...

Fab cards Kaz and congrats to your niece too - didn't know they still did the 11+!
Hope you had a fab birthday....x

Di said...

Fabulous cards Kaz, I so love your style xx

Jane said...

Happy Birthday Kaz, lovely cards but my favourite has to be the gift from the bunnies. Jane x