Saturday, 15 November 2008

DCM ~ birds birds birds

This week's ~{ DCM }~ is to include cards with birds on them, funnily enough. I'd already made this card this week for my cousin's wedding that was on Wednesday, so I'm using that one!



The heart and bird chipboard is from ~{ Bubblyfunk }~ and the papers are BG Lilykate.

Just a quick post from me today. I've got no gossip or anything interesting to say as I'm in the middle of Christmas card and pressie making that I won't blog as the recipients read my drivel on here!!

Thanks for looking xxx

14 comments:

mamaluke said...

That is such a cute card! perfect for a wedding

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Kaz. I love those chip birdies - I used them for a wedding card a couple of months back too.

Ellen said...

those are so sweet real lovey dovey
great card

Gez said...

Gorgeous card Kaz. Lovely birdies.

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh wow this is really lovely.
Delightful card.

Di said...

Beautiful card Kaz xx

Angelnorth said...

Love the positioning of the pattern on the heart, Kaz - great card!

Sue said...

I love the papers you've used and the colours.
Sue x

tracy said...

very nice kaz :)

Hazel said...

Love this card - tweet tweet, sweet sweet!

Lythan said...

Congrats on the Bubblyfunk gig. It is cards like this that show why you have been chosen - it rocks!

Karen said...

This card is good enough to eat!!! I have those little birds too and they are so so cute X

Susan (Sue H) said...

What a lovely idea for a wedding card Kaz.
The papers are just beautiful and the little birds fit the dare perfectly.

Moogsmum said...

That is such a pretty wedding card Kaz :-)

xxx