Tuesday, 11 November 2008

My exciting news!

I am very excited as I have been asked to be a regular contributor to an e-mag that is linked to the ~{ Bubblyfunk Shop }~. I've not been asked to do anything like this before, and seeing as I still think I'm the girl who failed art O level, to say I'm chuffed is an understatement!!

You can find the e-mag here: ~{ Bubbly Scrumptious }~ and everyday there will be something new to see. I am posting on Tuesdays.

At this point, unfortunately, I feel I have to make some sort of disclaimer following the incident in January with the DWP. This is not work, but is an extension of my hobby. I am not being paid and I am posting something I have made, exactly like I do here.

Now that's out of the way, here's a sneaky peek of something that's on there.


11 comments:

Rosie (Freycob) said...

CONGRATULATIONS KAZ!!! That's fantastic news. It's cuz your work is fab, don't ya know!!!

xxx

Karen said...

Brilliant news my sweet and about time too!!! XXX

Di said...

Huge Congrats Kaz and welcome to the team of "Do it for love" designers....so well deserved honey xx

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic, thrilled for you Kaz! You and the other "dil" design girls (I like Di's phrase but I can't type that out every time!) will do a grand job! Love the texture of the gold bits on the sneak peek!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Well done Kaz - that's very exciting news!!!

Lucy x

Janice said...

Great news Kaz! Look forward to Tuesdays.

Hazel said...

Congrats on becoming a contributor for the e-mag - had a look earlier and left a comment. Who needs art O level (I failed mine too - loved the drawing/sketching, but hated the painting, so fell down on that).

Igotmebabe said...

What a clever girl, will you still talk to me when you are famous!!! Well done you and congratulations, you deserve it. I am so so so chuffed for you I feel like a very proud friend :)
Big Bug Hugs
Janette

monkee maker said...

Many congrats on your regular feature, Kaz, no wonder you're chuffed!

:)

ps. You'd sail through that art O level now, no worries!

Moogsmum said...

Fantastic news Kaz and so well deserved!!

xxx

Kathy said...

I was really chuffed when I heard you were going to design for BF, your stuff is always so fantastic. I love what you've made this week - especially that wonderful box