Monday, 8 December 2008

Door Hangers

I've made these door hangers for Christmas presents and for the weekly challenge we have been doing on ~{Bubblyfunk }~ using Bazzill card and K & Co sparkly sweet papers.


The bird is chipboard, as are the letters spelling Lucy. The other letters are a cuttlebug die. The bird is by an Australian company called 2 crafty, who make gorgeous blanks. As far as I know ~{ Bubblyfunk Shop }~ is the only place in the UK that stocks it.

I felt I had to blog something I've made properly after that last effort of a card!!!

7 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Oh, these are fab! The girls will love them (especially as they get the option to put up "No entry" ;o)

Karen said...

Fabulous presents my lovely X

Janice said...

These are so cute. Lucky girlies!

Carol said...

these are really lovely - lucky girlies....

Hazel said...

These are super - love the birdies.

Rosie (Freycob) said...

These are sooo gorgeous Kaz!

Moogsmum said...

Oh Kaz - they are fab! What a lovely gift. I love the papers!

xxx