Whilst I was there, I had an 'incident' with Mopsy (the one on the right). I was picking her up from the run to put her back in the hutch when she decided it would be a good time to struggle and throw herself out of my grasp and onto the shed floor, bouncing on the run itself as she did so. Luckily Rach was with me, so we got the shed door closed so she couldn't escape, but she decided to run around the outside of the run and squish herself between the shed wall and the run. We managed to prise her out and she seemed fine, but I was really worried she may have hurt herself.
She told Lynne that she didn't want that blonde lady picking her up again!!
I also did a couple of cards using chipboard crowns. Full details are on the blog (follow the link above if you'd like to see).
I'm back home, safe and sound and glad that monkeys made of knit don't wriggle.
Oh and yesterday my new printer (that I was praising so much before) has stopped working. I'm waiting for an engineer to come and fix it so that I can finish making pressies. I was told on the phone that if it's user error or something stuck in it, I will have to pay. Well there can't possibly be anything in it as my craft room is always so tidy. Hahahahahahahaha.