Thursday, 8 January 2009

Emily Falconbridge's 52 Questions

Much as I know it's probably not a good thing to add something else to me 'to do' list of crafty things, I have decided that I'm going to take on ~{ Emily Falconbridge's 52 Questions }~.

Every week there will be a question to prompt you to make some papercrafty item. Last year she hosted an art journal and I really enjoyed seeing what my forum friends have been creating, so I wanted to have a go myself this time.

I've started making the folder to put it in, but I won't show that until it's complete.

The first question is: What do you wish for in 2009?

I realised that I have a tag die, so I'm doing mine with white tags. I've coloured this one with distress ink and used a hero arts text stamp with stazon. Then printed the words out.






Naturally, I wish for good health and happiness, not only for me, but for all of my family and friends - and especially for someone extremely close to me.

I've embossed an autumn leaves swirl with white powder, coloured with distress ink and stamped the letters with stazon.





14 comments:

Rosie (Freycob) said...

This is really pretty Kaz. I wish health to your special person too. xx

Karen said...

YAy i am so pleased you are doing this too honey X

Kitty said...

That is a great idea - what a brilliant scrapbook thing it would make at the end of the year!

I wish you and your loved ones good health and happiness too.

x

Suzie said...

Oooh this is yummylicious Kaz! Really gorgeous :)

Janice said...

Very nice Kaz, love the swirly thing!

Di said...

Fantastic start Kaz, I'm looking forward to seeing these x

Sue said...

A lovely sentiment Kaz. Im thinking of doing this as well but not sure i'd keep it up for the whole year.
Sue x

Hazel said...

Beautiful crafting. I keep seeing things about the 52Q from you bubblies - perhaps I should be joining in x

tracy said...

thats very sweet kaz :)

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic start Kaz - your wishes might not be many but they're biggies. I hope your wish is granted for you and yours, it's about time you had a lucky break.

Moogsmum said...

This is a great project Kaz - I love your tag!
Wishing you and yours a very healthy and happy 2009 :-)

xxx

Jane said...

Your tags are lovely, i hope you and yours have good health all year long. I can't wait to see what else you make for your folder. Jane x

Gez said...

Simply gorgeous tag Kaz. I love the little flowers with the gems in the centres.
Hope your wishes come true. xxx

There's a little something waiting for you on my blog. :o)
Gez. xx

Beth said...

This is beautiful Kaz and I don't know why I haven't been on sooner to comment. It oozes coziness and warmth and the wishes are perfect and what everyone needs. XX