Thursday, 29 January 2009

Hello again!

I thought it was about time I did another blog post because I had planned on being more regular this year!

There's not been a lot of crafting going on though for one reason or another, but what I did finally achieve was finishing the storage book for the 52Q from the previous post.

This was my second attempt as the first was way too small to house 52 of the little taggy blighters. Anyhoooo, I used the scrummy papers from the January kit from Bubblyfunk and some ribbon I've had for ages, but didn't want to use. I was only going to put the ribbon on the front cover, but made a cock up (unlike me I know) so it's on the back cover too!

I still have to make the month's for the insides and I think I'll put a few die-cut flowers in to finish off, but I am incapable of making any decisions just yet!!

This is my 3rd tag, 'do you believe in fairies?' I used a woodware stamp and BG Euphoria papers.

14 comments:

Di said...

Gorgeous, I absolutely love your book and tags.

The January kit papers were fab weren't they xx

Beth said...

Ooh Kaz, your fairy is soo sweet lovely and I love the book you've made to pop them in. XX

Kitty said...

Hello! So good to 'see' you - I was just thinking about you this morning. Hope all is well in your world. Your book and tags are gorgeous.

Take care. x

Hazel said...

Super delicious! Lovely use of January kit paper (haven't touched mine yet) x

Janice said...

Lovely to see your cards, Kaz. I think your Weather Fairy is probably a bit lazy at times, I'm sure I've seen you post that your washing has got caught in the rain lol!

Sue said...

Oooh Kaz what scrummy papers on your fairy tag and my favourite lime green spotty ribbon. I'm enjoying doing these questions each week asIi can use my fav stuff but still keep it for myself.
Sue x

Gez said...

Awe gorgeous book Kaz. Fabby fairy & the Basic Grey paper makes a perfect background. xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Kaz!!! X

Angelnorth said...

Fabulous book for your tags Kaz, it looks brilliant! And that wasn't a cock up by the way, it was a creative opportunity :haha: Your fairy tag is great fun, love the papers with that stamp!

carolinejane said...

Gorgeous Kaz, really lovely....x
I must get and start these tags, haha.

Moogsmum said...

Hello!!

Good to see you've been up so some lovely craftiness - your tags are gorgeous :-)

I love that little fairy!

xxx

Jane said...

I believe in fairies and i love your tag and book. you have made a beautiful finish. Jane x

Traceyr said...

Great book Kaz. Different idea putting them in a little pocket like that, wish I thought of that one. lol

Traceyr :)

Kathy said...

At last I've got some time to spend catching up on my fave blogs - I love your 52Q holder, what a great idea - and the cards are all looking fab too