I thought it was about time I did another blog post because I had planned on being more regular this year!
There's not been a lot of crafting going on though for one reason or another, but what I did finally achieve was finishing the storage book for the 52Q from the previous post.
This was my second attempt as the first was way too small to house 52 of the little taggy blighters. Anyhoooo, I used the scrummy papers from the January kit from Bubblyfunk and some ribbon I've had for ages, but didn't want to use. I was only going to put the ribbon on the front cover, but made a cock up (unlike me I know) so it's on the back cover too!
I still have to make the month's for the insides and I think I'll put a few die-cut flowers in to finish off, but I am incapable of making any decisions just yet!!