Saturday, 28 March 2009

I am a cheat......

........... because I made this card 2 weeks ago and now I'm using it for this week's ~{DCM}~ , which is to put rabbits or chicks on your card. I made this for Lucy's birthday on the 11th using a Joanna Sheen stamp that I bought especially for it. Well I had to, just look at those cute bunnies:



I know that bunnies aren't really purple by the way, but I had some new H2O's and I liked this colour! I bought Lucy some for her birthday (H2O's not bunnies) and had to treat myself too.

The left-hand strip is an old sissix stamp I'd bought in a sale and never used before.

Thanks for having a look, and thanks for the lovely wishes you sent to Rach xx.

12 comments:

Hazel said...

You're right, those bunnies are so cute and they look really good in purple - a lovely card - I'm sure Luzy loved it x

Kitty said...

Gorgeous card ... and a happy belated birthday to Lucy. x

Karen said...

HURRAY!!!! I knew that stamp was somewhere...you have it!!! I was going to do this one too and couldn't find my stamp haha

I LOVE this card XXX

Janice said...

Yes, I'm sure in YOUR world Bunnies are purple Kaz lol They are so cute and cuddlable (not a word, I'm sure) well done on some serious blog busting!

Lythan said...

with all that is going on in your life you are allowed to cheat. And it is a great card. Love those purple bunnies!

Gez said...

Gorgeous Kaz. Purple bunnies look just fine to me. :o) I love how you have added Lucy's name. xx

Ellepiggo by Vanessa said...

Oh, those bunnies are so gorgeous!! I love the purple - it looks fab. :)

Vanessa.

Kathy said...

I thought of you when I ssaw Jo's challenge go up! Couldn't really be anything but bunnies for your card, could it.

You're allowed to cheat, you have special dispensation

Traceyr said...

Lovely purple bunnies Kaz and expertly painted too. You clever woman. :)

Enfys said...

I really love the purple bunnies. This is one of those cards that made me think ' wow, why didn't I think of purple bunies'.....super idea and a lovely card.
hugs
Enfys x

Jane said...

Your bunnies are so cute in purple but then it is my favourite colour. Jane x

Di said...

Oh wow what a fab card, I adore that stamp and the bunnies look fabulous in purple....perfect xx