I do have to admit though that it wasn't easy going at all as I had bits and pieces everywhere and couldn't translate what was in my head onto the project. The mojo wasn't happening!
I had actually planned to do a harlequin background from the stamp set I was using and, at first, it was going ok. It then came to the point of masking and stamping to keep the pattern to match. As the stamp is red rubber, I couldn't see where to stamp, so I made a couple of marks on the sides of the stamp and the first one was perfect. However, after that, the only way to see where I was going was by kneeling on the floor with the frame at eye level. Then I sat back on the chair to do some more. After 2 goes I was completely knackered!! Oh the joys of crafting with ME!! So I have to confess that I didn't try very hard with the final one and it is crap!!!
But it went downhill rapidly:
Well I fiddled and faffed about doing the two frames, until I decided to just go with the photo one. There's a possibility that I might finish this one and put it on BS next week, it just depends how well I can disguise it! I've got this far:
I was planning on having this as a bit of art and not for a photo, so I'll have a play and see if it can be redeemed, or if it's going in the bin!!