Tuesday, 28 April 2009

This week's make.

For my contribution on ~{Bubbly Scrumptious}~ this week I have decorated a gift bag and made a matching card.

If you would like to see instructions, you can get them by clicking on the above link.




I've had the bag template for ages, but just hadn't managed to get around to decorating it. I found the bags during a blog hop on ~{Jody's Blog}~ and was really pleased that she shipped to the UK. Now I've made one up, and it was simple to do, I can see me getting hooked.
p.s. I still haven't finished that other frame yet!

13 comments:

Suzie said...

It's lovely Kaz! A gift in itself :D

Beth said...

I think I would like to borrow that bag Kaz on my next night out in year 3015 lol!! Seriously, I love it and you've done a fab job of it too. XX

Angelnorth said...

Love this fab set - great stuff!

Karen said...

This is just gorgeous Kaz. Its amazing that you have used just one paper for it too X

Jane said...

Very pretty bag. Jane x

Janice said...

oooh lovely Kaz.

Moogsmum said...

Gorgeous! I love the little gift bag - what a cool idea and the flowers are fab!

You are so inspiring :-)

BTW - most impressed with the mahoosive bunny-run in your previous post!

xxx

tracy said...

very nice,lovely and fresh:)

Kitty said...

Fab bag! And your creation's not bad either ;-) x

texasjodylynn said...

Great set! Love it. :)

Kathy said...

These look wonderful - love both the bag and the card.

Caroline said...

They are lovely Kaz...x

Gez said...

Fabby Kaz. All your creations are super...xx This is especially! Love your doodle flowers. :-)