Saturday, 30 May 2009

Something Completely Different ~ Bird

I enjoyed doing the twinchie last week for ~{A Different Challenge a Week}~ so I thought I'd have a bash this week too. This week the theme is 'birds', so I used this 2Crafty chipboard bird, some MME papers and some paperartsy stamps. I also used the alphabet stamps that I got in my goody bag at the retreat. Thank you whoever gave me them, I still have no idea who you are!!




As with last week's challenge, I've turned it into a card as they are the perfect size for this.





I used dotty Bazzill (I think) from the same kit as the MME papers, and a pebbles inc rub-on greeting.

It's so good to be able to take photos outside again now the weather's improved.

19 comments:

Karen said...

haha I have been waiting all afternoon for you to show this one!!! Its gorgeous of course!!! I knew it would be.

I love the card you have made with it.....very you XXX

Angelnorth said...

What a fab fat birdy! Great twinchie and you've turned it into another fab card, great job!

Gez said...

Fabulous Kaz!! Love him.xx awe his tiny little feet are soooo cute. :-D

Your twinchie looks great made into a card. Thanks for joining us this week. Hope you will be able to join us next week for a different theme!!

Gez.xx

Ellen said...

love your birdie he's such a character, those little legs

yes these are an ideal size to use on cards

Zoechaos said...

Great little bird, makes me think of Robins. Beautiful card someone will be thrilled to receive it.

tracy said...

i love the card kaz :)

Hazel said...

It's an adorable twinchie, Kaz and sits so well on that card x

Ang said...

This is so cute.. love the colour, looks fab on your card

Carol said...

Wow Kaz - what a fab twinchie - love the subtle colour scheme and the bird is just adorable - love the card.

Thank you for joining us this week, hope to see you next week for another great challenge and theme...xx

Kathy said...

I love this birdie - great twinchie adn fab card

Traceyr said...

AAAAAAh Kaz your bird is sooooooo cute. Love him. :)

Dawn said...

Awww how adorable is your chubby chick - love it and the gorgeous background too..

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Ang C said...

A gorgeous twinchie and a beautiful card

Net said...

What a cute birdie!

A tweet little card!

Kath said...

oh how sweet is this and love your card with those gorgeous MME papers
Hugs Kath xxxxx I bought that kit too and how I wish I had bought more..it's fabulous

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous!!..I love the papers and that sweet bird!!

Beth said...

Love your twinchie Kaz. The birdie is soo sweet and suits the card very nicely indeed. Lovely. XX

Jane said...

Your little birdy is very cute, I love the colour too. Jane x

Artyjen said...

Looks fab as a twinchie and even fabbier (if that is possible) as a card.
xoxo