Saturday, 23 May 2009

Something Completely Different

As usual, I'm a week behind everyone else. A new challenge blog started last week with two girlies from the BubblyFunk Forum on the design team, called A Different Challenge a Week. Well I was away (and by the way, I still haven't completely unpacked). However, in truth, I hadn't planned on doing a challenge, due to the unpacking issue. I just happened to be online sat at the desk printing and looking at the forum, when I saw Gez had done another twinchie for the new challenge. So, instead of deciding which box to sort through first, I had a quick go. The challenge is to use pink and green. This literally took two minutes (which maybe shouldn't be something to brag about).


I used a Heidi Swapp mask, worn lipstick distress ink and a green Marvy pen. Then I inked the edge of the card blank and bunged it onto that!!




I promise to take more time on my next challenge lol.

13 comments:

Janice said...

That is lovely Kaz. These twinchies do make great card toppers don't they?

Beth said...

This is so sweet Kaz and very effective. Excellent for a card or alike too. Love the retreat photos, especially the one of us all together as a group, really special indeed. XX

Carol said...

What a gorgeous twinchie - really clean and crisp and I love that great masking....thanks for joining us Kaz hope to see you again soon xx

Angelnorth said...

It's not time that's the issue - it's results! This is a fab result, the finished card looks really stylish, love the sentiment in green to match the button!

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Kaz!!!!! It looks so pure! XXX

Gez said...

Yeah Kaz! You have made my night...thanks for playing along. Your twinchie is fab. XXX

Ang said...

Love the clean lines here, looks fab on the card. Thank you so much for joining us this week.

missy k said...

Hi

Love your inchie.... I'd never guess it took such a short time to make... especially seeing it on the lovely card. Sometimes its a good thing not to have so much 'thinking' time - it does make you get on with it!

Karen

Dawn said...

Well for a 2 minute creation it is very effective... love the simplicty of it - gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Hazel said...

This is lovely, Kaz - and like the way you've incorporated it on to a card. x

liveart said...

simple, yet super!!

Artyjen said...

Great twinchie...it's not how long it takes but the quality of what you create.
xoxo

Kathy said...

I love it!
I really must have a go at these twinchie things - they look fab on cards! well, your's does anyway....