Thursday, 4 June 2009

Another little birdy

Just a quickie blog from me this week as I've been sorting through the mess that is my craft room. I can now see the flooring. Wow. It's only taken me since Christmas!

To celebrate, I decided to make a card and promptly made a mess again. It birthday card for a teenage girl. I can't for the life of me remember how old she is, but I know it's early teens, so I went for the lovely funky BG Lime Rickey papers. I am loving these at the mo.



I thought it'd be good to use another of the chipboard birds I got from Bubblyfunk. How does that bird get such lovely slim legs when he has a gut like mine??!! That's what I want to know.

11 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Fab card, those papers were perfect for a teen and the fat birdy is super-cute!

Janice said...

Great papers, I love the little circle, the birds look like they are trying to get out!

Carol said...

what a lovely fresh card so right for a teenager!
What a cutie bird - he looks just like me!! roflxx (ok my legs aren't slim either!) xx

Karen said...

hahahahahahahaha I think we can all say that Kaz!! I have these birds too, aren't they fab? I still haven't got my mitts on that lovely paper tho! I love your card XXX

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

I absolutely LOVE that card! The bird is gorgeous and the paper is perfect! Lucy xxx

Traceyr said...

Wow fab papers must investigate those. ;)

I think the bird has such thin legs because he does a lot of walking as he only has the one wing! haha

Jane said...

Birdy is so cute and I love the colour scheme of your card. Jane x

Moogsmum said...

Oh I love it! The little fat birdie is gorgeous and I love that paper. Wish they made it into fabric too!

xxx

Kathy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweeeeet!

Beth said...

Aww, lovely card Kaz. Sweet little birds too. The one little bird in the small circle looks like he/she is peeping around the corner at the bigger bird on the front, ha ha. PS, there is nothing wrong with your tum tum lovely. XX

Deanne said...

i **love** this card, all of it :) x