Tuesday, 16 June 2009

DCM Sizzling Hot!

There hasn't been a lot of crafting done around here again, I seem to have worn myself out a bit too much. Whoops. See it's no good all this having fun isn't it?

Anyhoo I've done this week's ~{DCM}~, which is a colour combo of red, yellow and orange and fits very nicely into the Lime Rickey papers that I love at the mo. (I haven't checked through the DCM comments yet, but I have my suspicions that there will be a lot of these papers used).

This first card is for my sister's FIL and was very quick to make. The longest time was for the paint drying on the grungeboard star.



So, because it was so quick to make, I made another one and used a bit of mulberry paper from a kit I'm using for the ~{Bubbly Scrumptious Blog}~. I've posted there today too.


This card has been nabbed by Rach to send to a friend.

Rach, by the way, is still doing well and is slowly increasing the time she spends at school, although she does get very tired by it.

Thanks for having a peep at my makes. K x

8 comments:

Suzie said...

Beautiful cards as per normal Kaz! I'm not surprised Rach has nabbed that one! The mulberry paper looks fab!

Karen said...

oooo they are hot missus!!! Wonderful crafting again. So please to read that Rach is improving XXX

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Great cards Kaz. It's been a long time since the blogging world has seen your gorgeous creations, far too long if you ask me!

Glad to hear that Rach continues to do well.

xx

Janice said...

Love the second one with the wonky flowers, not surprised Rach nabbed it. It is very 'on trend' lol!

Angelnorth said...

Both fab! The guy one is perfect and I'm not surprised Rach nabbed the second one, it's fabulous!

Carol said...

aww Kaz what gorgeous cards - you must be so proud of Rachel and her progress - bet her friend loved the card...xx

Beth said...

Beautiful cards Kaz, lovely detail. So pleased to hear of Rachel's good progress too. XX

Traceyr said...

I love these cards Kaz so hot and sunny. Your flowers are gorgeous and textured on the second photo.

:)