Friday, 19 June 2009

Father's Day Pressie

Back in the beginning of May, ~{Leigh}~ showed us how to make an accordian book at the retreat. I did the book itself while I was there and it's taken all of this time to finally get round to finishing it.

If I'd really tried, I'm sure I could have made it all in a day, but I kept putting it off. I had no excuse today though as it had to get finished as I may be being taken to Ikea tomorrow. I haven't been for a couple of years and its overdue.

Anyhoo I'm waffling (I can't help it, I'm excited about Ikea), so here's the cover:


I've filled the inside with father quotes and some photos of the family:


Thanks for stopping by.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Kathy said...

The book looks fabulous - he's going to love it

Karen said...

This has turned out brilliantly Kaz...your Dad will love it! X

Janice said...

Wow, that's sensational Kaz! Your dad is going to love it, bet he is all choked up!

Traceyr said...

Fabulous book Kaz and you are quicker than me finishing it. I still haven't completed my book - in fact I haven't even looked at it since the retreat. I must get it done.

:)

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic Kaz, he'll love it! It's got lots of emotion without being sentimental, IYSWIM - fab job!

Hazel said...

Enjoy your trip to Ikea (I've never been to one). Love the accordion book - Dad will love it. x