Thursday, 25 June 2009

Kathy's Sketch

I've been feeling quite creative this week, so have made another card. I'm like buses I guess! I've used the most recent sketch on ~{Kathy's Sketchfile}~. And because Kathy made me buy the MME Pretty Please papers, I've used those too.


I tweaked the sketch a little bit, just to be awkward.

I'm now off for a snooze as I went to Lucy's school music concert last night. She, of course, was fab on her steel drums. There were others too who were natural musicians and sadly, some who played the right notes, but just not in the right order!! That's what you get with junior schools, but I really enjoyed myself and the kids did too, which is the important thing.

Thanks for looking.

Kaz xx

7 comments:

Suzie said...

Very pretty card Kaz! And I know exactly what you mean about school concerts :)

Angelnorth said...

I hope none of those kids with the right notes in the wrong order were playing the violin - ouch! Fab card, I like the way you moved the central vertical in the block on the left and the rosy flower centres look fab!

Janice said...

Oh no NOT the violins arrrgh! Steel drums probably easier on the ear. Lovely card very pretty papers but not too pastelly.

Karen said...

Gorgeous card my love!

hahahahahahahaha I remember Junior School music concerts TOO well!!!! XXX

Caroline said...

Very pretty card Kaz - love the colours...x

Deanne said...

that card is gorgeous Kaz, i love the colours :) xx you'll defo make new friends on rosie dees, i can never stop chit chatting ;) xx

Kathy said...

ahhhh found it at last - I couldn't make the link work so have been having a lovely rummage through your blog to find it! I really love how you've used the sketch to make this lovely card.