Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Rosie-Dee's black and white and bunnies too.

This is the last week of normal challenging on ~{Rosie-Dee's}~ before I become a proper DT member for 3 months. This week it's to make something black and white. I've opted for the quick card option as I'm just back home after the wedding and really should have been putting things away instead of crafting.

I seem to be obsessed with circles at the mo. This is all DiW's fault for showing me the fab circle cutting gizmo at the retreat that I just had to buy.


I think the paper is American crafts, but to tell you for definate would involve getting up off the sofa and that is just not happening. The rest is bazzill card and pebbles inc rub-on greeting.

I had to show this photo of the bunnies chilling on Sunday. They still crack me up.

6 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Very stylish look, Kaz (the card, not the bunnies - they look far from stylish flaked out like that!). The circles are great with the strong black and white scheme.

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Loving the card Kaz!! What circle cutting gizmo is that then? Do I need one? HAHA!

x

Janice said...

Me too Kaz, I want to make circles like that! Those bunnies are so cute, must be trying to get as much flesh on the cool grass as possible.

Moogsmum said...

Hangs head in shame ....have a circle maker thingy (not sure if it's the same as yours) and it's sitting in a cupboard with the rest of my poor neglected papercrafting stuff!

Love those chillin' bunnies :-)

xxx

Deanne said...

I love circles too, I love how you've layered yours. TFS and joining in with us :) and yes still I'm adoring your bunnies hehehe x

Jackie said...

I love the stylish simplicity of this card Kaz.........and do I also need your circle cutty thing? :)