Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Rosie-Dee's DT call

Over on ~{Rosie-Dee's Blog}~, there is a call for some DT members. I have thought about it a lot as I would really love to do it, but worry if I couldn't keep up. So, after much uummming and a bit of Kathy's procrastination, I have decided to just go for it.

The theme of the call is turquoise and chocolate. MMmmmm chocolate. I've got a few reservations about the card, so there may be another entry once I've finished dad's father's day pressie, which is also blues and browns. I only started it at the retreat a month ago, so I suppose I ought to get it finished this week.


I've used MME papers and a lot of aqua acrylic dabber and broken china distress ink! I have blue hands.

I thought it was about time I put another photo of the bunnies on here, seeing as I am at Lynne's this week. How they both managed to get into the house I'll never know!!

8 comments:

Janice said...

Gingers crossed for the DT! OMG look at those bunnies, I hope that doesn't mean more baby bunnies? On the other hand if they are the same sex.....lol

Deanne said...

awww bunnies! bunnies they are gorgeous hehehe
even your blog banner matches our colour combo theme :)
gorgeous card TFS and good luck with the DT :) xx

Suzie said...

Hmmmmm what are those bunnies up to?!?! :) Fabby card Kaz! Good luck :D

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!!!

There's a lot of lovely work on your blog, so creative!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Angelnorth said...

I think the card looks great, it's very you! Not sure which of those bunnies looks most uncomfortable!

Carol said...

Good Luck with the DT call....those bunnies make me laugh - what are they like? xx

Karen said...

hahahahaha the bunnies are sooo funny!!!! I just want a cuddle of one!!!

Loving your card honey & loads of luck for the DT XXX

Rosie (Freycob) said...

They bunnies ARE a tad squashed up in there Kaz!

I'm not looking at the card because you changed your DT entry, so I'll look at the other one!

x