Thursday, 16 July 2009

2S4U and a revamp

Did you notice my newly decorated blog? I felt it was time for a spruce up, well I've been thinking it for ages with the plan to make the header and photograph it, but it just hasn't happened. I found ~{Itkupilli's blog}~ though, and she has done all the hard work for me!! All I've had to do is the wording and colours.

What I have done though, is make a card and gift for my cousin's birthday next week. Bet you can't guess what I've made for her?!!

I finally managed to break into the MME AndreaVictoria paper pack, but it was tough, as the damask paper is sooo my cousin.

I've used this week's sketch from ~{2Sketches4You}~ and flipped it around.


Most of the extras were in the kit from ~{BubblyFunk}~ apart from the flowers and rub-on greeting.

Here's the pressie and card together. I did try and go without ribbons on the spine of the book, but it was no good, the addiction goes on!

Thanks for coming to take a peek xx

14 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Wow what a beautiful card! the colors are to die for :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Karen said...

MMM that reminds me that I haven't had a play with that kit yet!!!!

The whole look of gift & card is gorgeous Kaz...those big flowers are wonderful and of course the ribbons were the perfect touch!!! hugs XXX

Suzie said...

Gorgeous Kaz! This was a fab kit. I love the new look blog too!

Kathy said...

Lovely lovely stuff Kaz.

I adore the ribbon on the book - it just wouldn't be the same without it hunny!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Beautiful I love those colors. TFP.

Sue said...

What fab colours Kaz.
Sue x

Rach H said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and how you interpreted the sketch!

Janice said...

Sooo classy, love this look.

Janice said...

Meant to say, love the new look of your bloggie, big fan if itikiwatsit lol

Heather said...

Love the three little dot embellishments on the right. Really makes it look "finished."

Angelnorth said...

Very sophisticated look here, your cousin will love them! The blog makeover is looking good, too!

Gez said...

Ooh lovely Kaz.xx Love the colours.xx

Thought I'd come the wrong place!! Your blog is looking fabby Kaz.

Hope you have a nice weekend. Gez.xx

Traceyr said...

Wonderful Kaz. Toffee and black are a great colour combination aren't they?

:)

cheryln said...

gorgeous! lovin' the classy color combination!