Friday, 17 July 2009

DCM - Away with the fairies

How very apt! I spend my life away with the fairies. And the pixies who move things around my flat during the night. And the little hob-goblins that live behind my shed.

So this week's ~{DCM}~ is right up my street. I started off with browsing through the blogs that I wrote about in my post on Tuesday for ~{Bubbly Scrumptious}~ and settled on this image on Elizabeth's blog ~{The last door down the hall}~. Once printed out, it matched the MME BellaBella "Bellezo" Line papers.


I've also used the latest sketch on ~{Kathy's Sketchfile}~, which is lovely, only I couldn't decide on which swirl to go for so I left it out. I've distressed everything and for the first time in ages, I've used no ink!

I've finished off with a few flowers.

Thanks for looking x

10 comments:

Elizabeth Golden said...

I love it. Beautiful!

Suzie said...

oh how soft and lovely Kaz!

Janice said...

ooh a naked fairy ha ha ha...no ink!

It's a great sketch isn't it and those images have been perfect, great call on BS.

Angelnorth said...

Very pretty! Nice take on the sketch and the flowers look lovely!

SueH said...

Beautiful card Kaz. The muted colours work so well with the image you’ve chosen ….and so does Kathy’s sketch….great minds think alike!!

Sue
x

Lythan said...

this is a beautifully put together card Kaz, such lovely soft colours

gaby braun said...

Lovely work and lovely colors!

Vanessa said...

Ooh, she is so elegant. Beautiful card and image. :)

Vanessa.

Karen said...

Awe isn't she graceful??? This is a really lovely card Kaz!!! HUGS XXX

Kathy said...

This is stunning Kaz, what a fantastic job you've made of this card. I love it - and I just don't "do" fairies! But no swirl? :o