Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Elastic Bracelet

As you know, Tuesday is my day for posting on ~{Bubbly Scrumptious}~ and today I have finally blogged the tutorial for making the bracelet from the retreat. There are full instructions, including step by step photos, on the blog so click on the link above if you'd like to have a bash at it.


I've used the following shops online for these beads and findings:

~{Motifmania}~
~{Sanctuary Beads}~ both of which are shops within ebay, and
~{Beads Unlimited}~

8 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, I bought a couple of bits from Sanctuary beads a few weeks back - pliers and something else I think! Love the green tones of this, it's fab!

Karen said...

This is lovely irl as I have one too!!!! XXX

Janice said...

Thanks Kaz, looks like fun.

Net said...

That's gorgeous! Me likey lots. ;))

Traceyr said...

I made one of these using Kaz's brilliant tuition at the Retreat and the bracelet is fab in real life.

:)

Jackie said...

I think that just might have to go on my 'to do' list, it's lovely.

Dezinaworld said...

Beautiful bracelet. You have talent for this the colours are stunning together
hugs June x

Jane said...

Lovely bracelet and I love Lucy's flower picture (she is a clever girl) Jane x