Sunday, 5 July 2009

First Rosie-Dee's DT!

This is the first week of my 3 month stint on the Design Team at ~{Rosie-Dee's Challenge Blog}~ and I have to admit to being very nervous with this card. I want to make sure that I don't make a complete berk of myself!

Here's a sneaky peek of the card I made using BG Lemonade papers, Prima flowers and Broken China Distress Ink. If you'd like to see the whole card and those made by the other DT'ers, click on the link above. And then, why don't you have a bash at the sketch provided?


Thanks for looking xx.

6 comments:

Suzie said...

Oooo very tantalising Kaz! Looking good ...

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Make a berk of yourself indeed! It's a gorgous card Kaz!!!

Welcome to the team.
xxx

Janice said...

Intriguing!

Kathy said...

I love your card - I picked it out as yours without checking the names!

Angelnorth said...

Looks lovely and fresh, will check out the whole thing in a mo!

Karen said...

Nah...you are not a berk sweetie you are a talented lady, its lovely XXX