Tuesday, 21 July 2009

GIft wallet and card

I made these things for my cousin's birthday for mum to give her over the weekend. Kathy posted a tutorial for the folded card on ~{Bubbly Scrumptious}~ recently and when I saw that ~{Janice}~ had made one, I knew it'd be perfect for Julie's card. I used MME Pretty Please papers throughout and I just love them.

The card is on the left and the gift wallet is on the right. The flower on the card has been cut with a cuttlekids die.



This is the inside of the card. It's really quite quick and simple to make as it's like sticking a small card the wrong way round on the inside of a bigger card. The 50 has been cut using a cuttlekids die set and the label comes as part of the paper pack.



This is the inside of the gift wallet that has been made using an A4 sheet of white card. The only trouble I had was with the scoring as those rotten little pixies have been back and they've hidden the scoring board, the buggers. They may well have used it alongside the C6 card blanks and pack of printer paper that have also gone missing. I have visions of a little paper pixie village somewhere in my flat.


I've just sprinkled a few gems on the flower centres to bling it up a bit, but nothing else was needed as I think the papers are enough themselves.

Kaz xx

6 comments:

Marjanne said...

Thank you for the compliment on your blog, i just discovered yours and I love it!

Kathy said...

The card looks fab in those papers - might need to make another one now you've reminded me! Love the wallet too. Hope you sort them thar pixies out soon, little tikes....

Angelnorth said...

Fab stuff, the joy fold looks great in those papers and the little wallet is in danger of being stolen as pixie wallpaper, I reckon - what pixie wouldn't live to have those colours to cheer up the living room? :haha: Hope the missing board turns up soon. If it's any consolation, I just found a missing letter from a set of clear alpha stamps that's been missing for about two years! (lower case u so turning an n upside covered for its absence!)

Karen said...

Ahhhh you send those naughty pixies back to Cornwall where they belong...but not my house hahaha

This is a lovely card & wallet Kaz...those papers are sooo pretty XXX

tracy said...

very nice kaz:) why are you blaming the pixies ? it could be the borrowers :)

Traceyr said...

Beautiful papers Kaz. How come I missed this project? I must investigate.

Brilliant work Kaz as always. x