Sunday, 19 July 2009

Rosie-Dee's Challenge - Baby

As it's Sunday evening, it's time to show you a sneaky peek of this week's DT entry for ~{Rosie-Dee's Challenge Blog}~, which is to make something with the theme of baby.

I wanted to do something other than a card this week, but was a bit stuck. Then, ~{Karen}~ suggested what I have done, as I had made a couple of these for her to thank her for teaching me to crochet in the first place at the retreat. I hadn't even thought of using them for that, so thanks Karen.

If you can't make out what they are, click on the link above for a proper look and then you can see the other loveliness from the DT.

Kaz xx

6 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Fab baby chicks, great idea!

Kathy said...

looking great Kaz - I'd forgotten about the challenge - must head over and have a shuftie

Karen said...

ooo these all look lovely together and so do mine...now I have got them back off the cats!!!! Thank you for sending me 2 of thesae sweetie! XXX

Jane said...

So cute Kaz. Jane x

Saskia said...

I just saw your work at the challenge blog! WOW.... so cute!!!!!

I also started to crochet... fun work!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Traceyr said...

Been and peeked these are adorable.

:)