Monday, 13 July 2009

Two sneakies

I've managed to make a postcard for ~{Something Completely Different}~ this week and the theme is vintage. The timing for this is perfect for me to tie in with tomorrow's ~{Bubbly Scrumptious}~ post. So if you'd like to know what I'm on about or anything about the image I've used, you'll need to go there tomorrow morning.

I'd like to think that I look this lovely when I have my afternoon snooze, but somehow I feel I may fail as she's not snoring or drooling!!!



I've used a freebie music paper from ~{Craft Stamper}~, distress inks and stamps by Tim Holtz, Paperartsy and Studio g.

The second sneakie is for the DT on ~{Rosie-Dee's Challenge Blog}~ and this week the occasion is Weddings. You can see the full picture by clicking on the link.



K xx

12 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Kaz
OOh this is gorgeous - i LOVE the colour - beautiful!

thanks for joining us on SCD

DAwn

Kathy said...

oooh lovely postcard. I must have a go at this one.

Wedding card is gorgeous too

Karen said...

ooooo I wish I looked that good at any time hahaha. Gorgeous stamping to make a gorgeous postcard!!!

The wedding card is stunning hon XXX

Saskia said...

Beautiful work!!

Your entry as DT for Rosie-Dee's is so lovely!!

Saskia :)

Carol said...

Hiya Kaz

What a gorgeous postcard - love the image and the colours - totally fab!

the wedding card is lovely too...

thanks for joining us this week xx

June said...

Beautiful work Kaz and i love the music background. thanks for using an art freebies picture too
I am feeling better

thanks so much for asking
hugs June xxx

Janice said...

Lovely work Kaz, as per usual.

Angelnorth said...

Fab postcard, love the deckle edge and the image is fab with the overstamping and the butterfly - great job!

Gez said...

Brilliant Kaz. Love your added butterfly. Thanks for joining us this week on SCD.

Your sneaky peaky looks delish.xx

Juls said...

beautiful card, I love the colours and the collage effect!

Debbie Dolphin said...

Lovely tag.I adore the coloursxx
Debbie xx

shelly said...

your post on this made me laugh :) this is really a beautiful card.