Sunday, 23 August 2009

Bubbly Scrumptious Patterned Ribbon

This week's challenge on ~{Bubbly Scrumptious}~ is to use patterned ribbon. I've had this white rose ribbon for ages and every time I go to use it, I'm just not happy with it. I think it's just too big to knot or make a bow, but I really like it, so I've just wrapped it around a piece of Bazzill card and used a rose stamp I've had for an age too!

I've embossed it in white, then stamped it twice on shrink plastic, then stuck them all together. I'm still not convinced about it though!!



Here's this week's sneak peek for ~{Rosie-Dee's}~ blog. Still on the theme of holidays (although this isn't really fitting) and this week it's 'Sea'.

I loved making this card using 2 stamps and those copics again and some freehand cutting. You can see the full card later tonight ~{here}~. When I grow up I think I want to make kids cards for a living!!!


5 comments:

Hazel said...

I love the way you've used ribbon and the stamping goes so well with it. RD challenge peek looks good x

Karen said...

This is really lovely Kaz!!!

I love the card for R/D's...brilliant idea XXX

Net said...

That card ids lovely Kaz - looks really chic and stylish.

Gez said...

Lovely card Kaz. Love your idea of the 2 little shrink plastic roses. :-)

Great sneak peak!

I've seen it over on Rosie~Dee's & it looks fabby.xx

Angelnorth said...

The ribbon looks fab wrapped round the card to show off the pattern like that - love it! Owl and the Pussycat look fab too!