Saturday, 29 August 2009

DCM - Inchies

The dare this week on DCM is to use 5 inchies on your card. Now I am not going to apologise for making a Christmas card so early, it needs to be done. On the Bubblyfunk forum, we decided to have a 25th club, making a certain amount of Christmas cards for the 25th of every month to be more prepared this year. I did say I was going to be making 2, but guess how many I've done? That's right, bugger all!!

So I've used the gorgeously yummy MME Colourful Christmas papers and cut inchies of the tiny trees and snowflakes, all edged with Janice and my fave inkpad, perfect plumeria!


Mind you, I did have a bit of a mood on me earlier as those rotten pixies had hidden my box of Christmas stamps. I searched and searched for them, completely knackering myself during the process. However, whilst doing this, i found the printer paper they hid a while ago. Maybe they swapped this for the stamps? The only trouble is, I'd ordered a pack of paper with my Tesco shop this week and, when it arrived, I discovered that I must have clicked 2. So now I have 3 packs of paper!!!

I did find the stamps in the end in one of my bedroom cupboards with my winter shoes. I definately wouldn't have put them there; what a daft place to put stamps!!



I can now blog last weeks Rosie-Dee card using the theme of 'sea'. I used a Hero Arts cat stamp and a freebie owl from Craft Stamper mag and cut the rest by hand. Oh and I coloured them using copics again.



So that just leaves me with a sneaky peek to show you for tomorrow's challenge.


Thanks for coming over to mine xx

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Kax, these creations are gorgeous. Love your style and how you've so creatively used the inchies on the first. Lovely festive Xmas card.
Hugs
Desire

Janice said...

Thanks for inviting me lol! I'm just finishing my DCM and, yes I am using Perfect Plumeria ha ha ha! Fortunately, I ducked out of the 25th club as I doubt if I could have kept up. You wont have to buy paper for a while - unless you manage to lose 3 packs :o

Janice said...

What a dope, me not you! I forgot to say how gorgeous your cards are :D

Hazel said...

What super cards - love the way you've incorporated the inchies on that Christmas card. Your sneaky peek looks interesting. I've missed coming along to your blog - plenty of crafting goodies to delight the eye, as usual x

Kathy said...

Lovely lovely cards Kaz. Brilliant idea to mount the squares on the striped paper - looks fab

Lynn's Designer Creations said...

What lovely cards, especially the christmas one, terrific idea..Lynn

SueH said...

That’s one fab card Kaz and those MME papers are to die for!
I just love all the cute images and the colours………perfect!!

Thanks for joining us at the Daring Cardmakers this week.
Sue
x

Traceyr said...

Kaz I never knew that Janice was a craft item? Bit confused on that one. - nothing new there then haha!!

Beautiful card and well done on the challenge.

I have very smuggly kept up with the 25th Club. Smiles broadly. :)

Karen said...

hahahahaha fancy edging inchies with Janice!!!! Love it!!!! Your first C card then...looking forward to seeing more from you.

I adore your owl & pussycat card...it does make me smile...for all the right reasons of course.

I shall take a look at your sneaky peak later on XXX

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Gorgeous cards Kaz.

Your project for this week's DT entry onto Rosie-Dee's Challenge is beautiful!

x

Gez said...

Great cards & sneak peak Kaz. I called earlier in the week but I didn't have time to comment. Crazy week! Love your inchies ~ of course! :-D