Wednesday, 19 August 2009

New Home cards

My cousin is moving house on Friday (I only found out on the weekend) so I've been busy making new home cards - one for mum and one for me.

I bought a new punch the other day so I had to use it. I'd bought some dolly pegs for Lucy as she'd had a pack for her birthday, but there were only 3 in the kit, and she's staying with me for a couple of nights. I shall have to keep an eye on the magpie as she loves to have a rummage and see what I've got!

Anyways, I bought some pegs, and while on ebay you have to have a look through the sellers other items don't you? Well, this one had some fiskars border punches, so I had to get one. Just to make the P&P worth it you know ;).

I've used bird and cage chipboard which I believe is by 2crafty, but you can get it at Bubblyfunk, the papers are BG and the letters are Maya Road rub-ons.


The one I'm sending uses a stamp from onefourzero that I have used loads as I love it. This time though, I have used ....... what for it ........ copics!!! Yep, I've finally coloured in something with them that I'm happy to put my name to!! I have to thank ~{Gez}~ who very patiently gave me some tips and links; I couldn't have done it without you x.


The paper is by Dream Street, but I can't remember where I got the text stamp from. To be honest, I'd forgotten I'd got it so it was a happy find this morning!!

9 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful cards, so sweet!

Saskia :)

Janice said...

Gorgeous cards. Where did you get the little birdie?

Traceyr said...

Both cards are very beautiful Kaz and different. Love the stamp on the bottom card and your colouring in is super too.

Love them.

:)

Net said...

Love both of those Kaz.

Hmmmmm? I wonder where Gez got her tips from?


My plans for Copics to dominate the world progress!

Karen said...

WOW WOW WOW !!!!! I love the birdcage card Kaz!!! I haven't got that chippie....yet...but I think I may just have to hehe.

Copics eh??? As I have only one I am a bit stuck but I think you have inspired me my lovely. Those houses are gorgeous!!!

Have lots of fun with Lucy...tell her that if she wants any of your goodies she has to load the microwave hahahaha XXX

Jeannie said...

Really cute cards, I need to make a new home card for a friend of mine too!

Thanks for visiting me!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Angelnorth said...

Nice cards Kaz! Love the chippie on the first one and you did good with the Copics girlie, yay! :cheering:

Carol said...

Fab! great copic colouring too.... love that deco house...fabbie..xx

Gez said...

Great cards Kaz. In the words of my Rachel your colouring is epic ~kiss~

Thanks for showing us.xx