Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Workspace Wednesday

~{Kathy}~ issued a challenge today. She has joined in a challenge to show your crafty workspace and wanted some others to share too.

I'm slightly ashamed to show mine as it really is a mess, but I have started a brand new project today and, or course, it involves getting loads of stuff out ready. I'm finally doing a collagey type canvas after putting it off for ages. I think it's my fear of painting after failing art o level, but I have to say I'm having a ball with it.

It fits in perfectly with how I craft: do a bit, leave it all out and have a rest, then do a bit more. Plus I am covered in paint and ink and there's bits of paper etc all over the floor!! Lovely!

So, with that explanation, I give you - my craft space:

11 comments:

Carol said...

ummm what a mess!!! roflxx just had to enlarge the piccie to see what you'd got!! very brave girlie xx

Janice said...

ha ha ha, looks just like mine, right down to the nasty cup with gluey brushes lol! I might just go and take a pic of mine to let you see.

Kathy said...

Oh I do love to see a desk like this - makes me feel so much better about the chaos I craft in! well done, Kaz!

Traceyr said...

"Love you love your mess"

:)

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Ha! It's worse than mine, I feel SOOOO much better now. I'm gonna print it out to show Will next time he moans about my room! LMFAO.

Thanks Kaz, you're a star!!!

xx

Karen said...

hahahahaha its just like mine at the mo!!!!!BUT I did have a look & can't see your work in progress haha XXX

Angelnorth said...

Yay - mine looked like that just before Janice came to visit! I did a radical clean-up so we'd actually have space to do some crafting! Well done on starting your collage thing - look forward to seeing the finished product!

Kit said...

love the look of your craft space

Gez said...

Its perfect Kaz!

.....now we can play I spy again. :-D

Anne said...

I've just discovered your blog (love the name, btw!) and look forward to popping in regularly now.

I love that your desk looks like mine! It's lovely to find people playing along with WOYWW (What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday!) - if you pop over to my blog, there is a button for it that you can either use on your blog, or if you click it, it will take you to Julia's blog - it was all her idea in the first place!

Deanne said...

I've a couple of craft table pictures on my blog lol cant wait to get my craft table this week then i may join in :) xx