Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Bubbly Scrumptious House

Over on the Bubbly Scrumptious Challenge Blog, there is a monthly challenge with a prize - whoo!! This month the theme is 'Houses', so I made another 3D house as I love them so much, for my DT project.

As I also do the project on a Tuesday on the ~{Bubbly Scrumptious e-mag}~, I decided to do step by step instructions to make your own house using just an A4 piece of card, some inks and some stamps. So if you fancy having a go at one, click on the above link.


Thanks for looking xxx

9 comments:

Karen said...

Its just gorgeous Kaz. I am looking forward to seeing Christmas ones now....or maybe a Halloween one??? XXX

Kitty said...

That's fab that is. I hope you win. x

Wipso said...

Love the colours you have used. Good luck. A x

Moogsmum said...

Oh Kaz - that is so cute!!

I'm going to have to bookmark it and make some with the kids.

xxx

Hazel said...

What a fabaroo house - you are a clever clogs x

CLARE said...

Its beautiful, I love all the stamping and the colours you've used

Caroline said...

Love it Kaz...x

Sarita said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! The colours are so perfectly blended and your stamping is fab.
Really lovely work,
Love Sarita xx

Gez said...

Your house is stunning Kaz. I just love those colours. Yummy!