Sunday, 20 September 2009

Bubbly Scrumptious - Vintage

This week's challenge on the ~{Bubbly Scrumptious Challenge Blog}~ is for something Vintage. I went with another Christmas card (I think I have about 6 made now!) so that I could use this lovely stamp from PaperArtsy I got last year.

I've used Distress Inks for the background, Prima flowers, punched holly leaves with beads, a leaf die and some lace. The bit through the button is what the goodies get tied with if you buy anything from Art from the heart!! Lovely bit of recycling there!

12 comments:

Janice said...

Santa looks a little 'distressed' lol - great card Kaz!

Angelnorth said...

Fab vintage look here Kaz, love the little dashed of colour from the button, beads and holly leaves!

Carol said...

Fabbie Christmas card Kaz - I do hope you know my addy!! lolxx

Love the idea of beads for the holly berries they look so realistic!

xx

tracy said...

love it kaz :)

Traceyr said...

Lovely and jolly Kaz. I have been umming and ahhing over that stamp for a while - might have to succumb at Ally Pally next week. :)

Wipso said...

A really lovely card. A x

Anesha said...

Wonderful card, adore your Santa. Anesha

Karen said...

I just adore this Kaz....everything about it!!! XXX

Kathy said...

oh Kaz, this is absolutely wonderful, I love the soft colours and everything really

Hazel said...

Such a lovely image, Kaz - a beautiful card x

Gez said...

Fabulous card Kaz. Love the colours.xx

Genevieve said...

Oh. I love distressing. I Santa can come visit me soon.