This morning I decided I'd do this week's DCM which is to make a Shabby Chic card, so I sat myself down and got going, which is all good, until I decided I didn't like what I was doing/used lace that was too big/stuck the lace on too high etc etc. So I ended up with the hump and a headache as what I planned just didn't happen.
I went back to it later on and had another fiddle and this was the end result. I'm still not 100% with it and I don't know why, but there you go.
The paper is MME, prima flowers, stamps and beads and gems etc from my stash.
Actually, the card I've done for tomorrow's Bubbly Scrumptious Challenge is a better one, so I'll blog that tomorrow.