Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Halloween Invites

I don't normally do Halloween at all. I'm a right misery who sits inside and doesn't open the door (although some little herbert looked through the gap in my blind and freaked me out one year with his mask), but I really enjoyed making these invites for my project on the ~{Bubbly Scrumptious Blog}~. I also got to use 2 of my fave Daniel Torrente stamps. *whispers* I finally found the Prom Queen stamp of his in stock last night, so I've treated myself for an early b'day pressie! Click on the link to the blog if you want to see how I did them or what products I used.




You've just gotta love Gooseneck:

And Rocky:
I coloured the images with copics and used Pale Blue Grey (B60) on their skin to give them a more ghoulish look.

Kaz xx

9 comments:

Hazel said...

This is great, Kaz (although I'm with you about halloween - don't hold with it) x

Karen said...

I don't do Halloween either & we turn off the doorbell!!!! But these are amazing!!! I love the colours & yes I do love Gooseneck & Rocky....tho I want to call him Boris hahaha XXX

Angelnorth said...

Fabulous invitations - I think you need a little party just so you can send them out! Who says it has to be Halloween though - just have a "ghoulish get together" :o)

Janice said...

This is really cool Kaz.

Carol said...

lol Kaz I've just ordered Prom Queen too!! snap!

Great invitationxx

Gez said...

Great creations Kaz. I was right! the kids think your invites are COOL.xx

Anesha said...

These are stunning. Anesha

CLARE said...

Brilliant - I really like your skull card, and the little spider stamp

Susie Sugar said...

Wow what fun these are great spooky stamped images and the layout of your cards are fantastic
I really love them so will my son Woody who has a craft blog he will go wild when I show him these tomorrow
Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment about my mess !! lol
Hugs Susie xx