Friday, 25 September 2009

Something a little different.

Not to be confused with something completely different - the blog.

I thought I'd blog something I've been working on this week. Felted crochet pots. I'm liking crochet as it's relatively quick and doing pots like this only involves the one stitch so less chance of cocking up! The felting doesn't show up that clearly in the photo and next time I do some I'll put the temperature higher on the washing machine. I stuck them in with my jeans so didn't want to shrink them!


I think I might add a few embellishments on the next set and give them away as pressies.

10 comments:

Karen said...

ooo How big are they??? These look fabulous Kaz. Has the fleting made them pretty stiff???

Angelnorth said...

I'm going to go all technical on you now - that's "fulling" rather than "felting" ;o) They look fab, love the coordinating stripes!

Saskia said...

Wow... great idea!!! Look lovely!!

I also love to crochet and to knit... but time, time, time... never enough!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Saskia :)

Hazel said...

I like these, Kaz - such a good idea. x

Traceyr said...

These look great. More pots to fill with stash hey Kaz?

:)

tracy said...

i like them :) might have to have a go:D

Janice said...

You are a crochet queen Kaz! cool idea.

Net said...

They look fab Kaz.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

They look great! I love crochet! Lucy x

Dezinaworld said...

Wow you clever lady you !!! These are beautiful. I love them plain but embellishments may be nice too
Hugs June xx