Wednesday, 23 September 2009

WOYWW

In the absence of anything completed that I can show you, I'll show you What's on my Workspace seeing as it's Wednesday! It's Kathy's fault for drawing this to my attention, and because I am a nosey Rosie I like to see other people's craftspace.

The black card and bits is the start of next Tuesday's BS project that I finished today, when really I should have been starting something for my last Rosie-Dee DT project. That 3 months has gone quickly!

I've got a load of chippie snowflakes drying on the printer as I'm trying to get all the embellishments done for the Christmas cards and those are easy do-a-bit-rest-a-bit projects.

The blue scissors have sat on my desk for the last 3 weeks since I stuck all the unmounted stamps onto EZmount and got so covered in sticky goo that I'm having to build myself up to cleaning them. Sticky stuff remover makes my head funny. Ok funnier.

I'm off to publish this and have a peek at other people's stuff now. Bliss xx.

17 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh your desk is fascinating! You seem to have storage down and am making a note to check out the BS project next week!
I fyou wanna 'contact me' via the button on my blog, I can send you some adhesive remover pads that smell of yummy oranges. Sticky stuff remover makes me funny too, and I'm not! Loved my visit..do it again next week, huh?

Linda Elbourne said...

Great desk and I like the sound of do-a-bit-rest-a-bit projects ... I might start some :0)

Susie Sugar said...

Wow thank for letting us look around your desk its a treasure trove of delights , I to do that with my scissors and the EZ foam mount but my lovely OH soaks them over night for me then cleans them, try it just flutter your eyelashes and look like a damsel on distress ...it works honest !! He he
Love Susie xx

Kathy said...

ooooooh what a Busy desk you've got today Kaz - looking forward to seeing all these finished projects in the next few days

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Try WD40 to clean the scissors either that or Stazon stamp cleaner works a treat!

x

Angelnorth said...

Does isopropyl alcohol make your head go funny? That works on sticky stuff, too! So, is the loo roll a crafting essential or has Kathy passed her cold germs in a virtual fashion? :o)

Hazel said...

Interesting to see all your bits and pieces - mine looks a bit like that atm x

Angie said...

Love your desk ... glad to see another 'not quite so tidy' crafter and one that uses loo roll ...cant remember when I last bought tissues lol

Gez said...

Oooh super photo Kaz.xx It's lovely getting a glimpse. :-)

CLARE said...

Thankyou for showing this I am always interested in how others work. Love your mini chest of drawers - looks nice as well as being useful

LadyBug said...

THanks for showing your desk for WOYWW? lots to look at and very interesting! The black and white patterned box at the back storing stamps??? is very pretty! is it bought or did you alter it please?

Wipso said...

Dare I ask if the loo roll is so you dont have to leave your crafting space once started? Do you use a comode as a seat? hehehe sorry couldn't resist. A x

tracy said...

wow! what a tidy desk you have while working :)....you should see mine LOL

Karen said...

Now I have to say that yours looks pretty darned tidy compared to mine!!!! I do love those little drawers, bet they are from Ikea!!!

I use WD40 to get goo off my scissors as well XXX

SueH said...

There’s lots of WIP (works in progress) on that desk by the looks of it Kaz.
I’m hoping the presence of the loo roll is for something crafty too and not evidence that you have a cold.

Sue
x

Traceyr said...

Kaz love the paperweight and the washing powder tool box is great too.

:)

Net said...

Olease explain the loo roll.....