Wednesday, 30 September 2009

WOYWW

Yep, it's Wednesday again and so it's time to show the desk (I love this opportunity to have a good old nosey around everyone's stuff).

It's tidier this week, although it seems hard to believe! I'm playing with the Halloween kit again from the previous post, so it's all oranges and reds with a bit of black added by me.

Can you see the lovely card on the desk? Thanks Julia, the wipes came and I've got unsticky scissors again whoo and thank you. And I didn't cut my fingers, although I've done it too in the past.

I really should have put the apple core in the bin shouldn't I? I'm such a mucky minnie at times.

The snowflakes haven't moved since last week either, apart from being shoved aside when I used the printer. I need more white paint and am waiting until tomorrow when the new kit goes on sale on Bubblyfunk.

Am off to go and poke my nose into the others desks now. xxx

12 comments:

yvonne said...

Fab desk , just what it should look like .. maybe less the apple ,lol
the white thing .. It's a "papermania carousel" It's the best thing i have ever got my crafty little hands on. so much space is taken up by pens scissors, just puts every thing tidy ..lol well it should do anyway!

Karen said...

Gosh...it IS tidier hahaha I have taken a pic this week ...will blog it later XXX

Linda Elbourne said...

I have discovered so much from this one visit ... 1] that you are a mucky minnie [loving that expression] 2]You have been diagnosed with ME ... me too and that is when the card making really kicked in! 3] That you know your way around a Stampotique image ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the card below!

Angie said...

A great 'work in progress' desk. Love the apple core lol . A woman after my own heart ...be careful of the tea though.
Brilliant invites on your last post ...your friends are going to love getting them.

Julia Dunnit said...

Loving your Hallowe'en kit I must say! And that you have a black inkpad in about 300 varieties! Ok 2. At least it's a wholesome and good for you apple! What's the very shiny round thing behind the big black flower then?

NormaJean said...

HI I just love your work area, that thing on your desk with all the drawers that is so cool..
Hugs Normajean

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, you've used a lot of that loo roll in the last week - lol! Amazing how stuff just takes up residence and doesn't move from one week to the next, isn't it?

Ann said...

Yep, the loo roll's diminished so some crafting's been going on! Actually your desk looks quite tidy. I don't 'do' Halloween either but I do like the colours you're using. Must try that combination myself.

Traceyr said...

Amazing how so many craft desks feature a cup of tea. Hahaha :)

LadyBug said...

loving your desk this week! I adore halloween colours :) that orange ribbon looks lush!!!!!

Susie Sugar said...

Great desk looks lovely and lived in... The desk of a creative genius !! Love those little draws
Hugs Susie xx

Hazel said...

Hope you had the coffee before it got cold! This is a tidy area this time - lol at the apple core (the sort of thing I do) x