Friday, 16 October 2009

B'day card and gift wallet

It's one of my oldest friends son's birthday today. I can't believe he's 13 already! So it had to be something suitable for a teenager. I decided on the Stampotique Smile stamp as this is another of my current faves. I know that Emel (his mum) will like this style too.


I have no idea what the patterned paper is as I'm still at Lynne's, the rest of the card is Bazzill and I've coloured them with copics.

No bunny photos today as I'm soooooo sleepy today. I had an unexpected visit to Ikea on Wednesday, which was lovely, even though the bits I wanted to get where sold out. Of course I managed to find something to spend my pennies on. I'm still recovering from the excitement!!

Kazzzzzzzzzzz x

9 comments:

Lythan said...

the stamp is fab - what a great card.
And did you know my superpower is patterned paper recognition? That is Pink Paislee Office Lingo - Close the Loop to be precise (although I did have to look up that bit!)

Karen said...

Hi Kazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Gosh Lythan is knowledgable hahaha!!! I love this card hon XXX

CLARE said...

Perfect for a teenager - love it

Angelnorth said...

Fab teen card and wallet-thinkgy - he'll love them! lol at Lythan's super powers!

Hazel said...

what a fun stamp - love it - just right x

Janice said...

Hee hee, those are sooo '13' love them.

tracy said...

those are great kaz :)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous, perfect for a teen :) TFS

Gez said...

Oh fabby paper just right for the job. Great card & wallet sure to be just up his street.xx