Monday, 19 October 2009

Bubbly Scrumptious Weekly Challenge

This week's challenge on ~{Bubbly Scrumptious}~ has the title 'Physical Culture', which confused me no end. Karen then informed me its anything sporty or exercise related. Well, to me, exercise involves walking to the kitchen, but I didn't think that was good enough!! So I had a look through some images I have saved and found this pretty ballet one that I got from June at ~{Art Freebies}~. If you haven't had a look yet, get over there as she has a large collection of gorgeousness and you are bound to find something.





I have used Bazzill card, lace and prima flowers with buttons to add some accents.

It'd be great if you wanted to join in with this challenge. It's really not as difficult as it sounds.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

tracy said...

very pretty :)

Angelnorth said...

They look too "refeened" to break into a sweat though, don't they? :haha: Very pretty card, Kaz!

Wipso said...

What a delicate pink. Very pretty. A x

CLARE said...

ooh thats lovely - beautifully girly

Hazel said...

Gorgeous image, Kaz - such a gentle 'sport' - I've always wished I could do ballet, but haven't got the body for it x

Caroline said...

Lovely card Kaz and I love the image too...x

Karen said...

Its a beautiful card Kaz, I love that image XXX

Gez said...

Great card Kaz. Love your lace. Just adds that finishing touch.xx

Kathy said...

Preeeeety card, Kaz - that's a lovely image and the ribbon and lace work perfectly with it

airing cupboard crafts said...

Beautiful card I love it.

Thanks for the link to the free images xx

Traceyr said...

Very beautiful Kaz.

:)