Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Bubbly Scrumptious

This week for the Bubbly Scrumptious Blog (link on the left), I've made another card and gift tag with the Halloween Card Kit. Only this isn't for Halloween. I love the colour combo in the kit and think it makes a dramatic project. The gothic paper is by far my fave out of the pack.



And, seeing as I've come up to Lynne's for a week or two I thought I'd throw in a gratuitous bunny photo. Mopsy was looking pretty cute today now she's stopped moulting and she was being friendly too. I've missed her. Oh and it's good to see the girls too!!!


9 comments:

Janice said...

Aw Mopsy looks so cuddly.

tracy said...

hi there mopsy :)
i hadn't seen that card before!! very nice it is too :)

Wipso said...

What a cute bunny. Big hugs mopsy :-) A x

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Aww Mopsy is so cute and a fab card too :)

Gez said...

Fab card & tag Kaz. I love the black flower. Awe, Mopsy looks so soft & cuddly. Have fun at Lynne's. I bet Lucy can't wait to see you.xx

Karen said...

Awe that Mopsy looks like butter wouldn't melt...bless her!!! I don't think its fair that you get a cuddle & I don't haha

I have that background paper too & I liked it because it was gothic looking not Halloween...great minds eh??? Lovely cards honey XXX

Traceyr said...

Cute Mopsy :) snuffle snuffle

Sarita said...

Fab papers, makes for a really striking creations.
And Mopsy is adorable!
Love Sarita xx

Carmen said...

Those cards are just gorgeous - have to agree with you those papers are yummy and very striking.

Can't wait till next WOYWW so I can compare my (now not so tidy) desk with yours ;)