Saturday, 10 October 2009

DCM - Autumnal Purple

I haven't been able to get on with the piece of chippie I'm playing with today as I added a big thick dollop (don't you just love that word) of glossy accents and it's refusing to dry. Instead, I treated myself to a challenge. The DCM is to use purple on your card. Easy peasy for me then as I love purple.


I went for Christmas again as every one counts. I'm not sure what the paper is, but the tree is a Paperartsy stamp that I've embossed in white and I embossed the greeting too then finished off with a chippie snowflake that I had already made.

I think I only have about 65 more to make now!

17 comments:

tracy said...

what a lovely stamp :) and what a fabby card :)

Hazel said...

I love purple too - a beautiful card - that tree stamp is stunning x

Wipso said...

Very pretty. I've bought an embellisher today and have been playing with it to see what will and wont work....have a feeling my christmas cards will be 'different' this year :-)

Janice said...

Looking forward to seeing the next 65 if they are all as good as this one. Lovely stuff Kaz, don't poke the Glossy accents lol!

Sarita said...

Ooh I love the white embossing-really effective.
Fab Christmas card,
Love Sarita xx

Karen said...

oooo this is loverly!!!! My favourite colour & stamps!!!! Well done XXX

Ann said...

I love the card especially the white embossing on purple card. Inspired!

Lorraine said...

what a beautiful card and thanks for visiting my blog today

Rach said...

A gorgeous card, love it. xx

Steph said...

Wow! I love this! Really adore the purple shades you've used. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope you are feeling OK today!

Angelnorth said...

Great stamp and it looks fab with that cut out treatment, lovely card!

Kathy said...

Wonderful card. A brilliant example of how Christmassy purple can be

Vanessa said...

A gorgeous, fresh and contemporary christmas card.

Vanessa. :)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

I love purple too, and I absolutely love that tree - mee wanty lol. Beautiful card too TFS :)

Lynda said...

That is one gorgeous purple christmas card!

Lynda xxx

Traceyr said...

Beautiful and loving the purpleness.


:)

Gez said...

Oooooh Kaz I love it. My favourite colour too.xx